Summer Social Distancing Picnic and PSTC 2020 AGM
DATE Saturday July 25th, 2020
TIME 2:00 p.m.
LOCATION : Parksville Community Park Shelter
- Registration 2:00 p.m.
- Annual General Meeting 2:20 p.m.
- Personal seating placed at social distance
- Invitational set
- Bring your Individual Picnic and chair ( Covid 19 protocols no sharing)
We hope you are planning to attend the summer social distancing gathering/AGM. As a registered society we hold an Annual General Meeting and file reports with the BC Societies Registrar. In keeping with our practices we intend to make it as short as we possibly can especially this year when our socializing is at a distance in keeping with Covid 19 regulations !
The AGM agenda and reports will be posted on the password protected member’s page of the club’s website, on July 22 nd. The reports are for your information, are reflected in the agenda and we won’t be reading them aloud at the meeting. A hard copy will be posted and available at the meeting. If you have any comments or questions about content you can approach any Board member at any time for clarification and you will have an opportunity to make them as we go through the agenda.
The main order of business is to elect new directors.
- Current board members: Craig Johnson, Eva Grodt, Susan Barry, Shelley Johnson.
- Names currently standing for election: Eva Grodt, Craig Johnson, Shelley Johnson, Susan Barry.
- The call for nominations is currently open.
- Further nominations for Board received and confirmed prior to July 21st, 2020, will be published to members by Friday July 24th, 2020.
- Nominations will be accepted from the floor.
- The bylaws specify a minimum of 3 directors and a maximum of 9.
- Officially, positions to be filled are President, Vice-President, Secretary, Treasurer, with unspecified Members at Large. Note that the Board acts collaboratively, choosing to operate by agreeing to allocate tasks according to the skills and interest of the members, while ensuring that all responsibilities are addressed.
- Board meetings are currently held on the third Monday of the month, at 10:30 am. This is flexible and can be changed to accommodate board member’s personal schedules as necessary.
Looking forward to seeing you at the gathering/AGM,
on behalf of the PSTC Board